To work with an organisation and supply chain to understand what makes them unique. Building a strategic solution that is right for their situation or project; enabling their continued growth and evolution.
Permanent Employment or Long / Short Term Contracts, for projects and transformational change initiatives across:
- Strategy: Quickly understanding your market, assessing your unique strengths and opportunities to build a robust plan to realise your vision. While helping make your vision clear and articulated well to your internal and external stakeholders.
- Finance: Working with your accounts team (internal or external) to link your profit and loss (P&L) to your operational reports and budgets; so you can plan your cash flow and actions to ensure that you’re running your organisation from the front foot.
- Marketing & Sales: Linking your sales and operations teams together, so your sales align with your delivery. Providing return clients and sustained growth.
- Operations: Learning from the trends and lessons of your past, while overlaying these with the plans of your future; to create operational Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for live interactive Dashboards. Allowing the key Managers in the business to manage real-time information, instead of reacting to situations and reporting to figure out why after the fact.
- People & Culture: Bringing it all together to allow your teams to know when they are doing a great job; enabling them to self regulate healthy norms and culture in line with your vision. Producing high staff engagement and growth potential for all stakeholders.
- Safety: Understanding the risks for your industry and business, to ensure that you have key measures and tools in place, to know all key safety requirements are being met.
- Systemisation: Assessing your manual and automated systems to:
- Ensure you’re getting the most out of them.
- Mitigate Risk by linking all Key ‘Leading Measures’ together in precise Dashboard reporting solutions.
- Remove any double handling for a better service offering and cost reduction benefit.
- Link them all together so you can run your organisation from one set of reports, instead of disjointed information from multiple sources.
- Weaponise your information to make you a market leader in your industry.
- Provide a base to assist with ISO accreditation or similar, so you can leverage your offering for future sales.
- Building solid relationships with all internal and external stakeholders,
- Linking strategy to the key ‘leading and lagging’ indicators,
- Systems development and adoption,
- Agile program management,
- Process re-engineering,
- Integration of relevant performance management methodologies,
- Working and relating with entrepreneurs and executives to communicate their visions,
- Building a strategy road map for success,
- Producing healthy norms and culture to change, allowing ideas to grow and people to thrive.